Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Light house

Hello everyone.

Today I want to share this ligth house/ table lamp whit you.
 I am giving away this silhouette file, just contact me for the file(see coopyright before you use it)



I have made this template on my silhouette machine.



Inside the windows I have jused vellum.



I have made this light house previously this year,
 and I have had several questions about getting the template.



I have jused flowers from Wild Orcide Craft, and the little lamp is from Prima.




You can also use it as a table lamp with electric tea light inside.

All the papers can you buy from Scrappehjertet.




Copyright for my silhouette files


*Do not change or alter this file, only in size
*Do not sell the file as it is or alter it and sell it
*Do not sell the file as a template( e.g photo or pdf)
*Do not give away the file to others
*Do not sell or hand out finnished diecuts of the lamp.
*Do not publish the template or filr as it is or altered online or in books, magzines og papers.
*You are welcome to publish your work, enter challenges and competyitions whit your finnishes project. If you Publish your work online or on paper, you have to link back to my blog( gunn-eirill.blogspot.no) and state where you got the template or file from
* You may sell your finishes project in small quantities (less than 50)

Borrowed from Kirsten Hyde


If you want this file contact me on:

gunn-eirill@hotmail.no

and you will get a studio file in a couple of days.


I am entering these challenges




11 comments:

  1. Wow... this is stunning!! You did an incredible job!

    Thanks for joining us a the Craftin Desert Divas "Anything but a Card" Linky Party!!
    ~ DT Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Perfect for our challenge...
    Thank you for joining in our challenge (Not Just Cards) Good luck.... Sylvia DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this creation, i love the way you have coloured it up so well it looks great and the flowers finish it off perfectly. Thanks for joining us at crafting us from the heart x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is simply gorgeous!!!!!!! Thanks for linking up for our Linky Party! ~CDD DT Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to make one of these! Can I have the file please?

      Delete
  5. Helt utrolig at dt går an å lage noe så vakkert og spetakulert av papir....wow. Stum av beundring!! <3
    Takk for at du deltar hos My Besties Norge
    Klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I just love this!! Wish I had more time to create things like this!!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing project.So beautifully detailed and looks wonderful all lit up.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have saved a lot of free files to my PC to work on. Love playing with them to see if I can become better at paper crafting and have to admit I still need a lot of practice...LOL. Haven't tried a lighthouse yet but have a few ideas floating around in my head that I'd love to give a try. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete